Your profession requires that you determine the value of a property. While you determine this value using data – both current and historical – there are still risks involved with your profession. Because many people have an emotional attachment to their home or business, there may be disagreements that can lead to legal action.
Professional Insurance Brokers, Inc. understands these risks and works with “A” rated carriers. We provide coverage for both commercial and residential real estate appraisers. We can even insure trainees as long as they’ve passed the initial appraisers exam. Having comprehensive professional liability coverage should be an integral part of protecting your business.
- Simple self-rating attached application for qualifying individuals/firms
- Coverage for Residential or Commercial Appraisers available.
- Lower Annual Premiums – starting from $569.00
- NO additional membership fees required to purchase insurance
- Coverage for trainees – Real Estate Appraiser trainees may purchase this insurance if the trainee has passed their initial exam (as required).
- Policy limits: beginning at $100,000
- Full Prior Acts coverage for qualifying firms
- Deductible: beginning at $0
- Claims by lenders: The policy includes insurance for claims brought by lenders
- Claim expenses in addition to policy limits
- Retirees and Disabilities: Extended Reporting Period Options
- New residential construction: Coverage included
Coverage is subject to state approval.
If you believe you are not eligible for this program, contact our office at 623-465-5300 or send us an email.