As an engineer, you apply science and math to develop solutions for technical, societal and commercial problems. Your job involves risk analysis and probabilities and therefore exposes you to risks. Even the very best engineering firms, with years of experience, are exposed to risks – from human error, design flaws, new product performance and budget and cost overruns.
Professional Insurance Brokers, Inc. insures small, medium and large engineering firms. We understand your business and your risks. And we insure all types of engineers. We even offer multi-year policies for eligible small accounts. Please give us a call and let us provide a quote for your comprehensive insurance plan.
- Limits of Liability Beginning at $100,000
- Deductibles Beginning at $0
- Minimum Premium beginning at $1,000
- Risk Management Webinars to reduce premiums available from most carriers
- Hands-on on Risk Management materials available online available from most carriers.
- Multi-year policies for eligible small accounts available
Engineers can apply online, or download a fillable PDF application. Please choose one of the following:
If you have questions about this coverage or believe you are not eligible for this program, contact our office at 623-465-5300 or send us an email.We may be able to provide coverage in a similar program.